- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
pirateddemigod asked: 20 - 30 c:
20. A little bit…maybe? I dunno. I have absolutely no plans of doing anything about it.
21. I just woke up, I haven’t even left my room yet, so no one. I would guess that the first person I talk to will probably be Christina though. We have a brekkie plans.
22. If I’m at school that would be Claire, if I’m at home it would be Dani.
23. I’m not looking forward to finding a job for this summer, or for being away from X for four whole months.
24. I an looking forward to seeing my family today (!!!!!!), and for seeing all my Calgary friends later this summer.
25. Nope. In my previous relationship we avoided that word, and I’m not sure he would have been able to mean it anyway, I’m pretty a sure I wouldn’t have (the second time anyway).
26. It would hurt for a bit, but I don’t think it would change any of my actions. I’d continue doing whatever I had previously been doing.
27. Yup. And then moving in again, then out again later. The wonder ours thing that is university residence! But no, I don’t plan on moving out permanently for a while yet.
28. I’m not sure. I think I’m becoming more forgiving, but I also know that I have a long way to go. I am working on it though!
29. I don’t really keep friends if they aren’t true friends, I guess about ten or eleven??? That’s a hard thing to count…
30. As in romantically??? I wouldn’t know. Ive had the total of one relationship, so I have nothing to compare. I guess I need to do more research (wink wink)